Pentair Quad DE High Flow Filter | 80 Sq Ft | 160 GPM | 188593
- Valve is optional - you can plumb directly in with the adapters that come with the filter
- High FlowTM manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain efficient filtration and prevent over-pressurization.
- Easily accessible 2" drain for efficient cleanout.
The Highest Water Clarity with the Lowest Amount of Fuss. Quad D.E.® Filters combine the finest filtration available for the most sparkling clear water with the convenience and easy-cleaning features usually found only in a cartridge filter. Four easily accessible and removable D.E. cartridges simplify maintenance and save time.
An Eco Select Brand: Water flows very efficiently through Quad D.E.® Filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
* Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings
* Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency
* Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
* Easily removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
* Water flows through the Quad D.E.® Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
* Protected by U.S. Patent Pending 4,995,523 , 5,190,651 , 5,753,071 and 6,036,853
For Pentair's warranty registration information, and to submit online, please click here
. You can also access more information about Pentair by visiting our manufacturer page
Effective October 1, 2013
, Pentair Aquatic Systems’ Limited Warranty on its core products of pumps, filters, heaters/heat pumps, automation, lights, sanitizers, water features, and maintenance products will decrease to 60 days UNLESS PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED by a QUALIFIED INSTALLER on residential installations.
Bundled equipment purchases from 3 or more different product groups (inground pump, filter, heater, heat pump, control system, automatic cleaner, lighting, or salt chlorinator) purchased on the same invoice and professionally installed at the same time, will receive extended coverage of 3-years under our limited warranty terms. You’ll note that pool cleaners, maintenance equipment, and aboveground systems are categories where the warranty period is not predicated by professional installation because of the ease of self-installation by the pool owner.
Pool owners will be required to submit an original sales receipt along with a qualified installer’s invoice indicating the installation date as proof of professional installation in order to register their products and obtain the extended warranty terms.
Below are the warranty periods by product line if professionally installed only. If not professionally installed the warranty is 60 days from date of purchase.
- Filters & Valves: 1-year professionally installed
- Pumps: 1-year professionally installed
- IntelliFlo & IntelliPro variable speed pumps 3-year warranty when professionally installed
- Heaters: 2-years parts & labor professionally installed
- Minimax 75/100 & all Commercial Applications 1-year professionally installed
- Heat Pumps Residential: 2-year parts & labor professionally installed
- Compressor parts & labor 10-years. Titanium Exchanger Lifetime when professionally installed.
- Heat Pumps Commercial: 1-Year parts & labor professionally installed
- Lights: 1-year professionally installed
- Bulbs 60 day warranty even if professionally installed
- Automation Equipment: 1-year professionally installed
- SunTouch Solar 3-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Commercial Controllers: 5-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Electronic Modules: 5-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL AK Color & Accessories: 1-year professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Equipment Repairs 60 days (for non-warranty repairs)
- ACU-TROL Commercial pH or ORP Probes: 2-years professionally installed
- IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generators: 1-year professionally installed
- IntelliChlor Salt Cell purchase only 1-year (ok to self install)
- White Goods & Water Features: 1-year professionally installed
- Chlorine & Bromine Feeders: 1-year professionally installed
- Maintenance Equipment/Replacement Parts: 60 days
- Automatic Pool Cleaners: All models except those below 1-year no professional installation required
- Prowler, Kreepy Krauly, Kreepy Kruiser, Great White, & Sandshark 2-years no professional installation required
- Parts: Suction Seal, Foot Pad, Wings, Bumper Strap, Seal Flaps 1- year no professional installation required
- Parts: Brushes, Climbing Rings, Cartridge Filters 60 days
- Above Ground Systems: 1-year no professional installation required
You must be logged in to write a product review.
I waited several months to write a review on this filter to make sure I gave it time to form a fair opinion. For the most part, it's really a great product and an even better design. I love that I was able to plumb directly into the filter and not use a valve - that saved me over $100! The filter is very easy to clean and the replacement cartridges are very affordable, when the time comes to purchase them. The only reason I gave the Quad DE filter 4 stars instead of 5 is because the price is a little on the high side.
Quad DE - 80 Sq Ft - 160GPM - 188593
|Pool Supply Unlimited specializes in pool and spa supplies at discount prices. With over 20 years in the swimming pool industry, we utilize our knowledge to help your pool be its best!
All products sold are Brand New. No used or refurbished items.
Order Pick-Up Available in Ontario, California for local customers by appointment only. Please call (888) 836-6025 to schedule an appointment.