Pentair MasterTemp Low NOx Pool Heater - Electronic Ignition - Propane - 400,000 BTU ASME - 460776
- ASME Model for Commercial Properties.
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa while achieving best-in-class efficiency.
- Tough, rust proof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
Ultra-High Performance in a Compact, Quiet & Eco-Friendly Design
MasterTemp® Heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and super-quiet operation won't intrude on your poolside leisure time.
MasterTemp®s easy-to-read controls make system operation and monitoring simple. Pool and spa temperatures can be pre-set and controlled with the push of a button. A digital display indicates the water temperature, and five LED lights give you system status and let you know if the heater needs service.
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, MasterTemp® measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp® is setting a new standard for total value:
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- Easy to install or retrofit in even the tightest spaces.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp® heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp® at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp® is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp® is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp® is engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
Why MasterTemp Heaters are the “Greenest” Choice
An Eco Select Brand: MasterTemp® Heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites. In fact, MasterTemp® outperforms current industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
The Eco Select Brand identifies Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient equipment choices. These products save energy, conserve water, eliminate noise or otherwise contribute to a more environmentally responsible equipment system.
As the global leader in pool and spa equipment manufacturing, Pentair strives to provide greener choices.
Effective October 1, 2013
, Pentair Aquatic Systems’ Limited Warranty on its core products of pumps, filters, heaters/heat pumps, automation, lights, sanitizers, water features, and maintenance products will decrease to 60 days UNLESS PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED by a QUALIFIED INSTALLER on residential installations.
Bundled equipment purchases from 3 or more different product groups (inground pump, filter, heater, heat pump, control system, automatic cleaner, lighting, or salt chlorinator) purchased on the same invoice and professionally installed at the same time, will receive extended coverage of 3-years under our limited warranty terms. You’ll note that pool cleaners, maintenance equipment, and aboveground systems are categories where the warranty period is not predicated by professional installation because of the ease of self-installation by the pool owner.
Pool owners will be required to submit an original sales receipt along with a qualified installer’s invoice indicating the installation date as proof of professional installation in order to register their products and obtain the extended warranty terms.
Below are the warranty periods by product line if professionally installed only. If not professionally installed the warranty is 60 days from date of purchase.
- Filters & Valves: 1-year professionally installed
- Pumps: 1-year professionally installed
- IntelliFlo & IntelliPro variable speed pumps 3-year warranty when professionally installed
- Heaters: 2-years parts & labor professionally installed
- Minimax 75/100 & all Commercial Applications 1-year professionally installed
- Heat Pumps Residential: 2-year parts & labor professionally installed
- Compressor parts & labor 10-years. Titanium Exchanger Lifetime when professionally installed.
- Heat Pumps Commercial: 1-Year parts & labor professionally installed
- Lights: 1-year professionally installed
- Bulbs 60 day warranty even if professionally installed
- Automation Equipment: 1-year professionally installed
- SunTouch Solar 3-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Commercial Controllers: 5-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Electronic Modules: 5-years professionally installed
- ACU-TROL AK Color & Accessories: 1-year professionally installed
- ACU-TROL Equipment Repairs 60 days (for non-warranty repairs)
- ACU-TROL Commercial pH or ORP Probes: 2-years professionally installed
- IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generators: 1-year professionally installed
- IntelliChlor Salt Cell purchase only 1-year (ok to self install)
- White Goods & Water Features: 1-year professionally installed
- Chlorine & Bromine Feeders: 1-year professionally installed
- Maintenance Equipment/Replacement Parts: 60 days
- Automatic Pool Cleaners: All models except those below 1-year no professional installation required
- Prowler, Kreepy Krauly, Kreepy Kruiser, Great White, & Sandshark 2-years no professional installation required
- Parts: Suction Seal, Foot Pad, Wings, Bumper Strap, Seal Flaps 1- year no professional installation required
- Parts: Brushes, Climbing Rings, Cartridge Filters 60 days
- Above Ground Systems: 1-year no professional installation required
You must be logged in to write a product review.
No reviews at this time.
MasterTemp ASME Certified Low Nox - Propane Gas - 400k BTU - 460776
|Pool Supply Unlimited specializes in pool and spa supplies at discount prices. With over 20 years in the swimming pool industry, we utilize our knowledge to help your pool be its best!
All products sold are Brand New. No used or refurbished items.
Order Pick-Up Available in Ontario, California for local customers by appointment only. Please call (888) 836-6025 to schedule an appointment.