High-Quality Finish and Large Filtering Surface
The Aster Series filter utilize a center hub with eight to twelve 1" laterals ( depending on tank diameter) made from injection molded glass filled polypropylene. The hub incorporates a slotted bottom to allow for water circulation under the collection assembly providing complete fluidization of the filter bed during backwash. The eight to twelve 360° slotted laterals provide a collection assembly design that provides open area far greater than any competing product available today.
The Aster Series filter comes standard with a unique patented tool-less lid system. The tool-less lid system is made from commercial grade quality material that is designed to last. The injection molded lid compress an O-Ring against the injection molded collar creating a reliable water tight seal.
All Aster Series filters can be equipped with a manifold system or multiport valve. CEPEX multiport valves utilize a tool-less lid system that allows for easy access to internal components
- Reliable filtration for Residential, Semi-Commercial & Commercial aquatic venues
- Smooth gel coat exterior surface. Long life with maximum U.V. protection
- 50 PSI design pressure-rated for commercial applications
- 100% Non corrosive construction
- NSF/ANSI standard 50 listed. For pool & spa applications
- Filters do not include face piping, manifolds and filter media which must be ordered separately
- All Aster sand filters can be equipped with a manifold system or multiport valve
- Patented LID System provides tool free easy access
- High performance 32-154 GPM flow rates
- Slide-In Pentair Triton replacement-reliable replacement option
|Filter Area Ft²
|Filter/BW Rate 15 gpm
|Filter Rate 20 gpm
|Gals. Per 60 Min
|Gals. Per 120 Min
|Gals. Per 240 Min
|Cu. Ft. ? "¼" Gravel Lbs GRAVEL 14
|#20 Sand lBS 00596
|Total Media Ft³
|Approx. Ship Wt. Lbs.