Superior energy efficiency in a 115-volt pump.
The Super Pump VS 115V from Hayward is the most energy efficient 115-volt Variable-speed pump on the market, offering energy savings of up to 80% over ordinary single-speed pumps. As the only pump of its kind with a super-efficient permanent magnet motor, the Super Pump VS 115V is the most cost-effective way to upgrade your equivalent single-speed pump. And because it’s an easy drop-in Replacement, it’s also the simplest. So give your pool an upgrade that truly makes a difference—the Super Pump VS 115V.
- Designed to replace existing 115V single-speed pumps without the need for electrical upgrades.
- Built with a permanent magnet motor for up to 80% energy savings over ordinary single-speed pumps.
- Integrated, programmable, rotatable digital interface with 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom timer functions.
- Optional wall-mount kit available to remotely locate the pump user interface.
- Can be connected to any automation system using relay controls.
- .85 HP, 600-3450 RPM, 115V Single Phase
- Small to medium-sized in-ground pools
- Above-ground pools
Right for your pool. Right for the environment. Right for you.
Perfectly tailored performance.
Now you can enjoy the energy efficiency of a variable-speed pump, even if your existing pump is only wired for 115V. The Super Pump VS 115V is specifically built to be an easy drop-in replacement for 115V single-speed pumps like the best-selling Super Pump, giving you the energy savings you need without any extraneous features you don’t.
Unrivaled energy efficiency.
The Super Pump VS 115V is the only 115V variable-speed pump with a permanent magnet motor, making it the most efficient model of its kind. Because it tailors pump speed to suit your needs, it can provide up to 80% energy savings over ordinary single-speed pumps.
Compatible, convenient operation.
A rotatable user interface—only available from Hayward—is yet another way the Super Pump VS 115V caters to your needs. The intuitive control pad can be turned in four directions or removed and wall-mounted if you want to locate it remotely. Super Pump VS 115V is also easy to connect to any automation system with relays, so it fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.
Benefits of running at low speeds
- Save electricity and money
- Improved filtration – the filter can often remove smaller particles when the water moves slower
- Quiet operation
- Reduced Total Dynamic Head – less stress on equipment (e.g. filter) which can lengthen equipment life