The LED Mini Gaia light is the small version of the Gaia light, exclusively compatible with the Plug-in-Pool system.
The patented Plug-in-Pool system operates on the principle of transmission of electric power wirelessly by induction. The Plug-in-Pool is composed of two distinct parts: the socket
and the plug. The water-tight socket is encased in the pool wall and receives to a 24V DC power. The plug fits into the secured socket and attaches to it with a bayonet device. The Mini Gaia light is equipped with a plug that fits into the base positioned in the pool wall. The coupling between the wall socket and the plug avoids having to pass the cables through the pool wall.
Induction is the creation of a current from an electromagnet. This is nothing but copper wire powered by alternating current and wrapped around a metal bar. Around this coil appears a magnetic field. If a compatible metal is found in this field, electric currents (induced currents) appear in the piece of metal. Induction is then created.
The Mini Gaia projector is available in cold white and multicolor lighting with 14W of power. It is designed with a flat glass on which to clip a trim ring.
The lights come with powerful LED to improve the quality and reliability of the lighting of your pool while reducing your energy consumption. The colors are created by mixing three primary colors: red, green and blue, and adjusted by the lighting of white LED.
By adjusting the intensity of these four colors, it is possible to create more than four billion shades! The addition of white sources will retain the advantages of RGB, and adds on those provided by white LEDs. Besides the fact that an unbelievable number of colors can be provided, the forte of the white is that it provides additional tones by the "pastel coloring" of colors.
The Plug-In-Pool system lights and plastic niche form a complete non-metallic low voltage lighting system. This configuration does not require bonding or grounding when installed in compliance with the current national electric code (NEC). The sub-plate automatically detects the presence of the projector. No energy is transmitted if the projector is not present.
- Floodlights must never be turned on outside of water
- New version more powerful and new design
- Ideal for lighting small pools or a specific part of a pool
- Underwater LED Lighting
- Easy to assemble
- LED lighting (12W and up to 1200 LM)
- Power supply 24V DC plug-in-pool socket
- Color control BRiO RC+ WiFi and ON/OFF toggle switch
- 2 bezels included (white and gray)
- Size Gaia (plastic version) : Ø 80 mm (3-5/32in) / length 83 mm (3-17/64in)
- LED type 3 powerful RGB LEDs Risk group 1 (low risk) according to IEC62471:2006
- Protection index IP-68
- Technical manual Included
- 11 fixed colors and 7 lighting sequences possible
- Power 19W
- Installation in Plug-in-Pool niche only
- Max. luminous flux according to color/411lm maxi (white)
Brand: CCEI Lighting