The CompuPool CPSC Cell Cord Half Lead Repair Kit is a simple and easy way to repair your old damaged cell cord. These 7 simple steps will get your system back up and running in no time!
1. Cut off and remove the old connectors that are being replaced with the Half Lead Kit.
2. Strip back the outer jacket on the wires by 0.40” (10mm).
3. Slide the large heat shrink over the cable.
4. Using a crimping tool (do not use pliers), crimp the wires to the copper links.
5. Slide the smaller heat shrink over each copper link and shrink with a heat gun or a blow dryer.
6. Slide the larger heat shrink over the 3 copper links and shrink with a heat gun or a blow dryer.
7. If brass connectors are a loose fitting then close the female receptacle slightly with pliers.
THERE MUST BY A FIRM FITMENT-- You can wiggle the wire with minor pressure to make sure it's on secure.