Don't take the chance with 'banking' a series of residential systems in-line that are simply not designed for commercial applications!
The E-Series fills the gap between the large residential and small to mid size commercial applications. The easily mounted E-Series is equipped with the latest innovative features and built to an impressive standard of robust and reliable quality.
- Eliminate chlorine storage
- Reduce water chemisty problems
- Lower chemical costs
- Improve water and indoor air quality
Choosing the Correct Brand
Compu Pool Products have been manufacturing innovative and reliable Salt Water Chlorine Generators since 1979 and are the leaders in this technology. If you want your commercial pool water to be automatically sanitized the pure and healthy way choose a Compu Pool salt water chlorination solution.
Choosing the Correct System
The appropriate sized system is dependent on many factors including pool size, bather load, water temperature, pool location. filtration time and other specific conditions.
How Does It Work?
Salt is added to the pool water at 0.35% salt. This slightly salinated water then passes through an electrolytic cell and this produces chlorine gas, which prevents algae and purifies the pool.
The Salt Water Chlorination Advantage
- Irritation to eyes and ears is eliminated
- Unpleasant tate and odur is greatly reduced
- No more expensive and hazardous chlorine
- Fully automatic chlorination
- Sparkling clear pool water every day
- Suitable for all pool surfaces
The E-Series Difference
- Cell life up to 30,000 hours - up to double the longevity of most other commercial/ semi-commercial salt chlorine generators on the market which are traditionally 15,000 hours or less
- Required operating 3,000 PPM salt up to salt water [35,000 PPM]
- LCD digital display with diagnostic maintenance menu
- Lowest energy consumption for a salt chlorine generator on the market. Enabled by advanced Switch Mode Power Supply Technology
- Compatible with ORP controllers for constant regulation of chlorine production based on demand
- LED lights to indicate problems such as low salt and no flow
- Slim line electrical enclosure to fit into tight spaces and mounts easily on the wall or on a bench/ floor
- Easy intallation to new and existing pools
- Reliable and durable for long lasting performance
- The cell is removable for easy exchange
- Advance rust proof metal enclosure with full weather and insect protection
- Internal fan forced cooling technology, to withstand the toughest of climates and conditions
- 2 year limited warranty on the cell and the power module
- Models range from 4 lbs to 20 lbs per day
- This product is NFS 50 certified for commercial use