FX Luminaire marketed the first Multi-Tap transformer to the landscape industry over a decade ago. Since that time, they have led the industry with safe and innovative products that are reliable and easy to use. The PX series of transformers include many exclusive features and are assembled in-house for the ultimate in quality control.
This is the high tech heart of the FX Luminaire low voltage lighting system. The PX is available in 300, 600 and 900 Watt capacities with a variety of control options. The enclosure is fabricated from heavy gauge stainless steel for long life in corrosive exterior locations.
- Stainless Steel Construction: No plated common steel is used which means no rust
- Open Switching Control Architecture: Any standard timer, photocell, manual switch, or "smart home" device may be used
- Extra Large Terminal Block: Each terminal can handle up to 16 12-gauge conductors
- Nickel-plated Terminal Block Hardware: The ultimate conductive surface to minimize resistance
- Aerospace Circuit Breakers: These breakers are not temperature sensitive which minimizes nuisance tripping so the transformer can be fully loaded
- Two-Inch Conduit Knock-Out: Allows installer to bring up to 20 cables to the terminal block
- Industry Leading Warranty: 10-year warranty for extra assurance
- Multi-tap outputs: 11V, 12V, 13V, 14V
- Stainless steel construction
- Three wattage options: 300 Watt, 600 Watt, 900 Watt
- Multiple powder coat options