Prozone has combined ozone and salt together in one Complete Sanitation System for Spas
Prozone combines ozone and salt chlorine/bromine generation together in one Complete Sanitation System for Spas.
- Generates a consistent chlorine/bromine residual
- Ozone & Chlorine complement each other
- Customers no longer dose or handle chemicals
- Low salt, low current cell
- Complete automatic oxidation and sanitation
Salt/Chlorine Generator Specifications:
- Spa Size: 1,000 gallons
- Chlorine Output: 4 grams/hr max
- Salt Levels: 2500 PPM
Chlorine Generator Cell
- Electrode Material: 6 Plates Titanium with noble metal coating of Ruthenium Oxide and Iridium
Easy Cell Cleaning with:
- Acid insertion cell
- Ozone diffusion
- Auto reverse
Optional Custom Features
- Electronic control module with digital output controls
- OEM Control Programming
- Shock Capability with Topside Control
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +160° F
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
- Size: 4" x 8" x 9"
- Plugs: All standard spa plugs available
Power Box / Ozonator Specifications
- UR component recognized
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, .3 to 2 amps
- UL/CE fully weatherproof enclosure and cords
- Prozone Solid State Ballast
- Power Supply Controller
What is Corona Hybrid Technology?
Prozone's patented Corona Hybrid Ozone systems combine VUV and Corona discharge technologies. Hybrid systems provide higher concentration ozone generation without the corrosive by-product of traditional corona discharge machines. The result is a new technology that produces reliable output while taking advantage of VUV inherent simplicity, ruggedness and pure ozone production.