SIMPLE TO OPERATE
The CHEMTROL 265 Free Chlorine Analyzer automatically maintains both Free Chlorine concentration and pH of the water.
All operating functions are clearly labelled and accessible from the front panel, with safety and easy-reset features not found on other controllers.
The Free Chlorine concentration can be adjusted from 0.0 to 10 ppm (or mg/l) based on local Health Department regulations for prevention of germs and bacteria (or from 0.01 to 3.00 for low chlorine level applications).
The pH control level can be adjusted from 6.0 to 8.0. Below 6.0, the water is too acidic and causes corrosion. Above 8.0, it is too alkaline and causes scaling, stains and reduced sanitizer efficiency.
CHLORINE ANALYSIS MADE SIMPLE
- No Reagents.
- No Maintenance.
- No Pressure Regulator.
- Free CL Range 0.00 to 10.0 PPM.
- pH Range 6.0 - 8.0.
- Programmable 4-20 mA output to PID and/or Chart Recorder.
- Programmable 4-20 mA Output Control with Adjustable Setpoint.
- Dry Contact Remote Alarm.
The new PPM Sensor for Free Chlorine is a solid state sensor with a selective membrane that provides direct readings of Free Chlorine in water at concentrations ranging from 0.1 to 10 ppm (parts per million) or mg/l (milligrams per liter).
These are true readings of Free Chlorine corresponding to the DPD #1 test.
A significant advantage of this sensor is that it's not affected by cyanuric acid (CYA) stabilizer and/or oxidizers, thereby assuring constant Free Chlorine levels at all times. Extensive laboratory and field tests have shown it to be very accurate and reliable.COMMUNICATIONSThe CHEMTROL 265
Free Chlorine Analyzer incorporates advanced communications capabilities, including:
- Dial up Modem
- Direct Comport
- Mod Bus
- Easy to install
- Simple to use
- All Control Functions on Front Panel
- Separate Adjustable Setpoints
- Separate Adjustable Alarms
- Acid/Base Selector
- Proportional Feed with Adjustable Bandwidth
- Separate Adjustable Overfeed Safety Timers
- Rain and Splash Proof Cabinet
- 5-year Electronics Warranty
- Toll-Free Technical Support
Each controller is supplied with a detailed 12-page instruction manual and a FIVE-YEAR electronics warranty.
Brand: SANTA BARBARA CONTROLS