Pool Supply Unlimited
Hot Tubs & Spas, Maintenance & Upkeep, Pumps
As a pool owner, you understand how important
it is to keep your pool running well so that it can be enjoyed during those
hot summer days. When you are in need of a new pump, we suggest a Pentair Pool Pump as an energy saving replacement.
There are many benefits to purchasing an energy efficient
Pentair Pool Pump for your swimming pool or spa.
When you choose this pump, you have the potential to reduce your pool utilities by 90%. When you consider how much this will save you each year, the pump will be irresistible. The idea that your pump can be cost efficient as well as energy efficient is a hard benefit to ignore.
- As one of the best pumps you can
purchase, it allows you to program it at four different speeds of operation.
This is a great feature to have when you have more than one water feature
- What makes this pump more energy efficient than others is that if you use a lower speed for pumping, you will be using less energy than if you used a pump that continually pumped at a higher setting. Saving energy is as easy as pushing a button.
- Another benefit of energy efficient Pentair Pool Pumps is that they offer eight different settings for speed.
- This particular pump also offers another benefit that
parents of little ones will appreciate.
- The pump offers a special safety
system to aid in the prevention of entrapment in the pool. Feeling safe in your
own pool is very important when kids are using it, so any safety feature you
can add will help to give you peace of mind.
If you are considering purchasing a Pentair pump, you should make sure you understand the differences between energy efficient pumps and standard pool pumps. The energy efficient pumps will save you energy and will also save you money in the long run, but how much are you really spending to run your pool pump? The answer will surprise you. Many people who use standard pumps are unaware that this one part of their pool can use as much energy as all of their other home appliances put together.
For families looking to cut back on energy bills, the simple act of replacing your current pool pump with an energy efficient Pentair pump makes a lot of sense. Even if you are not worried about the cost involved, consider the change as a way to go green and help out the environment.