Max-Flo II offers features such as a larger leaf holding capacity strainer basket and a high-performance motor for an exceptional value.
Your pool pump is the central element to your pool's "circulation" system. A pump keeps the water moving throughout your pool's equipment system. The Max-Flo II delivers the constant power needed for circulating and filtering water through your swimming pool. With its heavy-duty, high performance motor, it is prepared to handle any pool environment. This makes the Max-Flo II pump, the perfect pump for new construction pools or for a current pool owner looking to replace an existing one.
Max-Flo II is held to the same excellent standard as the original. New and improved features such as CPVC union connections and an elevated base make it the ideal choice for both new pool and aftermarket installations. When you're looking for both economy and performance, specify Max-Flo II.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes
- In-ground spas
- All models include 1 1/2" x 2" CPVC union connections
- Elevated base insures better ventilation for cooler running and protection from flooding
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor is designed for environments up to 122F
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleaning
- Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- Service-ease design provides easy access to internal components by removing only four bolts