With the enforcement of the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act starting in 2008, main drains have been a hot topic in the industry. And for those who don’t understand the law, or fail to comply, they will or have experienced sometimes serious repercussions either through facility shut downs or paying substantial fines.
The law was passed to protect and save lives, and we understood it was imperative to engineer a new certified main drain that was inexpensive and easy to install, and yet maintain a high flow rate.
Neptune Benson main drain are VGB Certified, T304 stainless steel and come with 30" x 30" AEGIS fiberglass anti-entrapment shield.
- The stainless steel main drains are constructed of a T304 stainless steel
- Wall flow rate: 1120 GPM
- Floor flow rate: 1432 GPM
- 18" x 18" x 18" deep with 6" flanged connection
- The sumps are designed in accordance with ASME A112.19.8a-2008
- Includes a 3" stainless steel water stop flange and 2" threaded hydrostatic relief valve fitting. Optional Hydrostatic relief valves and collector tubes can be provided with the drains
- The main drain package includes an exclusive AEGIS fiberglass anti-entrapment shield
Brand: LAWSON AQUATICS