The PAL (Portable Aquatic Lift) has become the industry standard for portable swimming pool access. The ADA-compliant PAL is a completely portable aquatic lift that is fixed to the pool deck with the new Secure-It Kit (optional for residential applications). It contains over 700 pounds of counter weight to support a lifting capacity of 300 pounds. The PAL is perfect for facilities that need a lift for multiple locations (additional Secure-It Kits needed), or would like to store the unit away when not in use.
With 3 models to choose from, Standard, Hi/Lo & Spa, the PAL lift is sure to meet your facility needs.
This unit is powered by a rechargeable 24 volt battery, each charge good for approximately 90 lifts) and can be operated by the user via a waterproof hand control (self operable). The PAL is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum and is powder coated for maximum durability. The PAL comes with a battery, charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
The PAL was introduced to market in 1997 and has quickly become the industry standard. Although completely portable, the PAL is available with ADA compliant anchor adapters. Rest-assured if you are the owner or operator of a commercial aquatic facility the PAL will solve your ADA Lift dilemma. Other features include:
- 3rd party verified ADA compliant
- Includes Armrests - CA Compliant
- 300lb/136 kg lifting capacity
- Completely portable - easy to move by one person
- Conveniently stores away when not in use
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery (good for approximately 90 lifts each charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control
- 240° rotation
- Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Comes with battery, charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seatbelt assembly