The Victoria 13-ft Octagonal cantilever-style umbrella with designer valance provides 120 square feet of optimal shade without the obstruction of a pole at your table. This commercial-grade umbrella is engineered for effortless one-handed crank opening and lowering of the umbrella canopy. Plus, Victoria's patented tilt mechanism allows the umbrella to rotate 360 degrees with multiple tilt positions for maximum shade flexibility ensuring desired shade all day long. Its heavy gauge 2-in offset pole and 8-rib support system are made of aluminum and covered in a rich bronze powder-coated finish for extra protection. The oversized canopy is crafted from high performance durable weather and fade resistant Sunbrella fabric, featuring a single wind vent that allows air to escape freely and limits wind damage. The offset pole design is much more versatile than the market style umbrella, allowing you flexibility to easily move the shade where you need it the most.
- Provides up to 120 square feet of shade coverage
- 8-rib octagonal canopy support frame with hanging valance and single wind vent
- Patented tilt and lock provides multiple tilt positions
- 360 degree rotating hub for maximum coverage
- 2-in diameter rust-resistant anodized aluminum pole with bronze powder-coated finish
- High performance 100% solution dyed Sunbrella acrylic fabric provides UV protection and is stain, fade, mildew and weather resistant