While Ozone Joe's primary focus is the swimming pool and spa industry, Ozone Joe's offer products for many other water purification applications, such as koi ponds, fountains, cooling towers, laundry applications and wineries, just to name a few.
Advantages of adding “Ozone Joe’s” to your swimming pool:
- Kills 99.99% of Bacteria, Viruses and Molds - Ozone is most effective oxidizer in killing the pathogen Cryptosporidium and E-coli
- Decreased Chemical Usage - As much as 90% of chemicals used can be elminated
- Healthier Water - reduction of harmful chemicals promotes a healthy swimming environment
- Better Water Clarity - Ozone makes water crystal clear
- Reduction or Elimination of Chloramines
- Reduction or Elimination of Odors – particularly valuable in indoor swimming environments
- Smoother Water Feel - Ozone helps elminate metals in your water
- No More Red Eyes or Dry Itchy Skin - burning eyes normally caused by harmful chloramines
- pH neutral
- Ozone Joe’s Systems work great with Salt-Chlorine Generaters. Our Ozone System extends the life of the Salt Cell by reducing the demand. And less demand means less cleaning
Warranty Information and Procedures
Effective October 1, 2008, OZONE JOES began offering "Spare in the Air" Extended Warranty, which ensures the user a replacement unit will be sent within 48 hours of approved RMA. (Return Materials Authorization) Standard Warranty after October 1, 2008, is the first 30 days after product purchase is warranted with 48 hour replacement shipment guarantee. The remaining 11 months of the first year are covered as return to factory for repair with no replacement unless Extended Warranty has been purchased.
on Ozone Joes equipment may be purchased for up to 3 years and includes "Spare in the Air" service. Extended warranty, when purchased during the first year provides the customer with a loaner replacement unit shipped within 48 hours of issued RMA as an option to Standard Warranty return to factory for repair service. Read more about our Extended Warranty.
Initial One Year Warranty Term:
This Ozone Joes product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. During the warranty period Ozone Joes will, at its option, either repair or replace products that prove to be defective. If equipment fails the Customer shall notify OZONE JOES and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. For warranty service or repair, this product must be returned to OZONE JOES. All returns to OZONE JOES MUST have a valid RMA number written clearly on the outside of the box or the shipment will be refused. The customer shall pay all return shipping charges during the one-year warranty. A spare unit may be cross-shipped during the first 30 days of warranty via ground shipment by OZONE JOES or via air courier with the customer’s account number. All outbound shipments will made via ground shipment by OZONE JOES or via air courier with the customer’s account number. Inbound shipments to Ozone Joes will be the customer’s expense.
Extended Warranty Policies (Includes "Spare in the Air")
During the one-year Standard warranty period an Extended Warranty may be purchased. Extended Warranty includes "spare in the air" loaner service to allow the use of parts or a spare unit temporarily.
"Spare in the Air" Loaner Unit or Parts Replacement Policies
The customer may purchase a "Spare in the Air" policy for the first year of Standard Warranty, or for 3 years total with Extended Warranty when purchased during the first year of product ownership. This policy gives the customer the right to a loaner replacement unit shipped within 48 hours of acceptance of the RMA by OZONE JOES. All outbound shipments will be made via ground shipment by OZONE JOES or via air courier with the customer’s account number.
"Spare in the Air" Policy Steps for Extended Warranty Loaner Service
Limitation of Warranty
- Customer obtains RMA approval. Note: Customer must provide Credit Card number or if a customer with Net terms, a contingent Purchase Order must be submitted for cost of replacement unit in the event the failed unit is not returned within 14 days. Ozone Joes will not charge the customer’s credit card, or issue an Invoice to Net Term customers if the failed unit is returned to Ozone Joes within 14 days.
- Shipment of spare unit or parts to customer within 48 hours of approved RMA (all shipments ground service unless customer shipper number supplied).
- Customer swaps unit or part(s) with phone assistance, if required.
- Customer returns part(s) to OZONE JOES. Part(s) returned to Ozone Joes within 14 days are credited against the Purchase order in the case of Net Term customers. All returns to OZONE JOES MUST have a valid RMA number written clearly on the outside of the box or the shipment will be refused.
- After 14 days from the issuance of an RMA, an invoice for the list price of the bad unit or components will be issued for any equipment that has not been returned. This will be credited upon the return of the bad or replacement part or unit to OZONE JOES.
- Prerequisite is to have Spare in the Air contract or Extended Warranty Policy in place.
The foregoing warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance by the buyer, buyer supplied interfacing, unauthorized modification or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications for the product, or improper site preparation or maintenance. Warranties do not apply to any product that has been (i) altered, except expressly approved by OZONE JOES in accordance with its instructions, (ii) damaged by improper electrical power or environment, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence. Repairs in the case of damage from "acts of God" are covered on a time and materials basis.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No statement, including, without limitation, representations regarding capacity, suitability for use or performance of products, whether made by OZONE JOES employees or otherwise, shall be deemed to be a warranty by OZONE JOES for any purpose or give rise to any liability for OZONE JOES unless expressly contained in writing. Resellers will have complete responsibility and liability for performance of its agreements with its customers and Reseller shall indemnify and hold OZONE JOES harmless from and against all liability arising out of such agreements.