Pigro Felice's warranty covers any material or workmanship defect of the product for a period of two years from the date of its purchase. Pigro Felice will repair or replace the products, providing the product has been used for the purposes outlined in these manuals and operated according to all instruction provided.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- If the product stops functioning due to improper storage or folding.
- Periodic maintenance, repair, or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any adaptation or changes made to upgrade the product from its normal purpose, as described in the instruction manual, without prior written consent from Pigro Felice.
- Transportation costs and all risks associated with transportation relating directly or indirectly to the warranty of the product.
- Damages resulting from misuse, repairs made by parties other than approved Pigro Felice staff or the customer, accidents, lightening, water, fire, or any other cause beyond the control of Pigro Felice.