The Logan is a 1-person sauna that is perfect for any unused corner. The double panelled windows on the front of the sauna give an open and spacious feel to this smaller style. With the Logan sauna you don't need to let tight quarters keep you from relishing in the healthful goodness of traditional sauna use.
Design: The Logan sauna is the smallest indoor model. This 1-person model is a great choice for tight quarters. The wide bench is ideal for one person to sit and relax comfortably, and the long easy-to-open cylindrical handle makes the door easy to open from the inside and outside. This sauna will use your existing flooring as the floor inside the sauna. The Logan can sit on many different suitable surfaces including tile, laminate, concrete, and vinyl. We don't recommend placing it on carpet. The sauna is easily assembled in just a few hours by two people.
Materials: The sauna is held together with a tongue-and-groove design and all hinges and hardware are high-quality stainless steel. The Logan includes a standard LED light bar to give your sauna a soft accented glow. For more ways to enhance your sauna experience.
Performance: The Logan is made for ideal indoor placement. It comes with a 4.5kW Finnish-style water-over-rocks steam heater. That means you may enjoy either a dry heat, or you may sprinkle water over the heated sauna stones to generate steam. The sauna will generally reach 150°F in about 30 minutes and 190-195°F in less than an hour. For an authentic sauna experience, browse the various sauna bucket and ladle options!
Atmosphere: This 1-person sauna is a wonderful in-home retreat, a destination of overall health and calm. The gentle LED lighting comes pre-mounted and creates a gentle glow inside the sauna room. The steam from the heater is generous and enfolding. If you're in need of some time to yourself, this little gem is just the thing. Whichever way you most enjoy the authentic sauna experience, the Logan sauna is a fantastic product at a great value.
Sauna Customizations: Customize your sauna and make it your own with a variety of design options such as bench styles, lumber preference, and door designs.
- Tongue-and-Groove Lumber Sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes existing concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light; 110V plug-in
- Wide bench for sitting
- Indoor usage
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Made in the USA
- All dimensions are approximate
- Item: AHLGN1PRC (Clear Cedar)
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Heater: 4.5kW stainless steel water-over-rocks steam heater
- Heater Electrical: 220V, 30-amp service, 10/2 wire hardwire connect
- Lighting Electrical: 110V, 15-amp service, plug-in connect
- Exterior dimensions: 53"W x 36"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 49"W x 31"D x 77"H
- Bench dimensions: 31"L x 16"W x 22"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Window size: 64"H x 17"W
- Assembly weight: 500 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Assembly Level: Minimal handyman skills are required. The only powered equipment needed is a cordless drill. Two people can generally do the assembly in 6 hours or less. If you can hang a picture you can do this!