The compact size of the Madison indoor steam sauna makes it ideal for when space is at a premium. This sauna will use your existing flooring and since all wall, ceiling, and bench sections are manufactured at the factory in West Virginia, assembly in the home is simple and can be done in just a few hours.
Design: The Madison sauna is appropriately sized for up to three people, making it a good fit for any space-conscious individual who appreciates the relaxation and health benefits of traditional sauna bathing. The Madison arrives in the form of a kit with pre-assembled wall and roof sections, which makes assembly quick and easy. It is designed as a free-standing sauna and will utilize your existing floor as the interior floor of the sauna. Suitable existing flooring includes concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile, or other solid flooring. Carpeting is not recommended. Inside the sauna, there is a long upper bench with a footrest for added comfort and a short lower bench.
Materials: Made at our West Virginia factory, the Madison models uses only the finest materials—premium stainless steel fasteners and hardware, thick and sturdy tempered glass for the door, and beautiful solid sections of rustic fir, rustic cedar, or clear cedar. The long easy-to-open cylindrical handle is wooden on the inside and stainless steel on the outside. The wooden handle stays cool while the sauna heats up, and the stainless steel adds an elegant contrast to the natural lumber.
Performance: When it comes to performance, the Madison sauna is capable of delivering an intense sweat bathing experience. Our general rule of thumb is that the stainless steel 4.5kW heater will hit 150°F in about 30 minutes, and it will top out at temperatures exceeding 185°F in less than an hour and is equipped with an 8-hour delay timer. Add water to the provided sauna stones to create a refreshing burst of steam.
Atmosphere: The Madison makes the authentic sauna experience possible in any home. The provided LED lighting helps set the mood for deep, deep relaxation, and the solid wall panels provide the unit with a cozy, enfolding feel. The multi-level seating allows for stretching out on the top bench where the heat rises, and cooling down on the lower bench. With the Madison sauna, everything is included to partake in the wonderful health benefits of heat and steam.
Sauna Customizations: Customize your sauna and make it your own with a variety of design options such as bench styles, lumber preference, and door designs.
- Tongue-and-Groove Lumber Sections: 1-3/8" finished thickness
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes existing concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, or tile flooring (carpet not recommended)
- Tempered glass door with long handle (stainless steel on the outside, wooden on the inside)
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior LED light; 110V plug-in
- 2 benches, multi-level seating
- Indoor usage
- Hand-crafted construction
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Made in the USA
- Item: AHMAD2PWF (Rustic Fir)
- Capacity: 2-3 Person
- Heater: 4.5kW stainless steel water-over-rocks steam heater
- Heater Electrical: 220V, 30-amp service for heater; 10/2 wire, hardwire connect; 110V, 15-amp for LED light
- Exterior dimensions: 65"W x 53"D x 78"H
- Interior dimensions: 60"W x 48"D x 77"H
- Lower bench size: 21"L x 16"W x 22"H
- Upper bench size: 60"L x 22"W x 36"H
- Door size: 64"H x 24"W
- Shipping size: 74"L x 40"W x 40"H
- Assembly weight: 635 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
Sauna Assembly Level: Minimal handyman skills are required. The only powered equipment needed is a cordless drill. Two people can generally do the assembly in 6 hours or less. If you can hang a picture you can do this!