The beautiful colors and splendid shine of the recycled fire pit glass will add style and elegance to any indoor or outdoor décor.
This fire pit glass collection has been recycled and is manufactured via a multi-step process which gives it great strength and allows it to withstand harsh weather and extreme temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without losing its color, shape, or shine.
Some people are night owls. They prefer gazing at the stars over covering their eyes from the sun and would rather hear the quiet chirping of crickets than the sometimes boisterous songs of birds. But many of them just find comfort in the dark blue of the night sky. For such night lovers, they introduce the gorgeous dark blue medium fire pit glass!
Made from recycled glass, these 1/4" - 1/2" dark blue glass pieces really do remind one of the night sky and when added to your outdoor fire pit, it will automatically draw everyone's attention. Possessing the same blue shade of the dark blue small fire pit glass, this variety is chunkier allowing for better air circulation and delivering a larger, more impressive flame. When the fire pit is lit this beautiful glass will glitter and reflect the colors of the flames, quickly becoming the focus of all conversations.
Not Just for Beautifying Fire Pits!
Even if you don't own a fire pit, there are still many ways you can use the fire pit glass to beautify your home. This lovely glass can be used for landscaping, near water features, or even added to aquariums! It may be used alone, or mixed with fire pit glass of other shades to give a truly unique look.
Practical, Safe & Long Lasting!
American fire pit glass is not just pretty to look at, but also very practical! It does a great job of covering the entire bottom surface of a fire feature, hiding those unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fire pits. This makes it a very desirable alternative to the usual ceramic logs and fire stones.
Furthermore, fire pit glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Dark Blue
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Small (1/4" - 1/2")
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty