To register a new product with SmartPool for warranty purposes click here
SmartPool LLC Warranty/Return Policy
- The warranty of any SmartPool product applies only to the end user and only to the original owner of the product.
- SmartPool requires all consumers to contact SmartPool directly for troubleshooting and all warranty claims. A consumer will be responsible for any and all charges incurred for non-manufacturer defects, misuse, abuse, no fault found and/or failure to provide necessary documentation.
- SmartPool will provide a consumer with Return Assessment (RA) paperwork, on anyproduct, after troubleshooting has taken place with a SmartPool Technical Service Representative.
- All SmartPool products require a copy of an itemized computer or cash register generated consumer receipt with the date of purchase for all warranty claims. A copy of the consumer’s receipt must be sent to SmartPool prior to the release of the RA to the consumer.
- All SmartPool products will be evaluated upon receipt to confirm the
reason for the return.
- SmartPool will issue a return shipping label for any SmartPool robotic pool cleaner that is determined to be a manufacturing defect within 14 days of purchase. A computer generated receipt must be faxed or emailed to SmartPool in order to generate a return shipping label.
Freight costs are the responsibility of the shipper for all product returned
outside the first 14 days of purchase.
- Consumers are to contact SmartPool at 732-730-9880, Monday-Friday,
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST on all warranty claims.
For more information
Complete warranty details about SmartPool products are available here