Superior efficiency and quieter than any other heat pump on the market.
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®. The patented ThermoLink®Titanium Heat Exchanger’s unique flow characteristics allow you to run the pump at lower RPMs, ultimately saving you money.
This patented hydraulic design adds only 2 PSI at 45 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
HeatWave SuperQuiet® is the top selling and most sought after heat pump on the market. With a pure Titanium ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger at its core – the HeatWave SuperQuiet® Series offers you optimum return on your money.
All of the HeatWave SuperQuiet® Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier.
Rated in accordance with AHRI standard 1160.
Smart Microprocessor Control with LCD Display
Weather protected control with full text display provides easy-to-read menu options and unit status
- Ability to connect to external controllers for heating and cooling mode
- Hybrid functionality can initiate a gas heater when an extra boost of heat is needed
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
- Unique Air Flow Vectoring Top ensures optimal air flow for maximum efficiency
- World’s only integrated top that protects internal components and prevents debris like leaves and other vegetation from getting inside the heat pump, rotting and becoming corrosive
- Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
- Rust and fade proof cabinet is impact resistant
- Built-in drain pan provides condensate management
- Adjust the mode to heat, cool or autotemp (when applicable), and set your temperature through the PoolSync app
- Additional purchase of PoolSync WiFi Controller required
|Heat & Cool
|Min Circuit Ampacity
|Min/Max Fuse Size
|Physical Dimensions (in)
||34" x 34" x 44"
At the heart of your AquaCal heat pump is the patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger. The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined.
The ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger tube is made from titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
Titanium is a super-strong and long-lasting metal making it perfect for the pool environment. Not all Titanium heat exchangers are created equal however. Only ThermoLink® Titanium technology uses a patented water management system that maximizes surface contact of pool water with our Titanium Heat Exchanger. This patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
This is the most important factor in determining the efficiency of your heat pump. Generally, the greater the heat transfer, the greater the efficiency of your heat pump. And let’s face it, the reason most people buy a heat pump is because they want to get the absolute most for their heating dollar.
AquaCal heat pumps featuring ThermoLink® Titanium technology offer you maximum strength, durability and performance and we are so sure of it that we guarantee our Titanium Heat Exchanger for the life of your heat pump. This is just one more reason that AquaCal® is America’s leading heat pump manufacturer.