AquaPerl is a premium filtration media engineered to replace diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filter media in D.E. (precoat) filters. AquaPerl improves filter performance with greater dirt holding capacity resulting in crystal clear water. It is non-toxic and chemically inert, prevents premature fouling on the filter grid, uses less water and reduces maintenance by easier and complete backwashing of the filter media.
- Made from perlite, a naturally occurring mineral that contains no chemical additives
- Tested and Certified by NSF. The only perlite swim pool filter media with NSF certification
- Perlite particle sizes are carefully processed to optimize filtration performance
- Engineered for use in diatomaceous earth filters, and can replace both DE and cellulose in these filters
- Perlite is a natural mineral that is volcanic in origin. It is chemically inert and has a neutral pH
- Perlite is lightweight, non-toxic and environmentally safe.