Pool Pilot Digital Nano + Plus - It's simple to install and simple to use.
Pool Pilot Digital Nano + Plus features include microprocessor controls with a digital read-out of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level and more. It also tells you how much salt to add should it run low. The Nano will maintain pools up to 28,000 gallons with the RC-28 patented manifold.
- Nano+ maintains pools up to 28,000 gallons/106 m3
- Produces 1.06 lbs. of chlorine per day - 20 g/h
- Nano maintains pools up to 22,000 gallons/83 m3
- Produces 0.8 lbs. of chlorine per day - 15 g/h
- Push button controls
- Patented temperature compensation
- 24 & 72 hour boost cycles
- Digital readout displays English, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech* or German*
- Operates at all salt levels - 2,000 to 35,000 ppm/2 to 35 g/L
- Operates at water temperature up to 104º F/40º C
- Soft reverse cell cleaning
- Patented bypass manifold
- Controlled fow rate for optimim chlorine production
- Operates at flow rates as low as 15 gpm/3.4 m3/h
- Easy installation an service
*By special order
Pool Pilot Patented Bypass Manifold
AutoPilot's patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 gpm, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot Purifing System.
Manifold features include:
- 1.-In-line Strainer - The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- 2.-Tri-Sensor - The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- 3.-Chlorine Production Cell - The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- 4.-Check Valve - The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.