The Ultimate Outdoor Fire & Water Experience - Express Yourself with Style
Two elements are combined into one in a Bobé specially designed water and fire bowl. The natural warm allure of a flame combines with the sights and sounds of falling water for a dramatic effect.
With two series in multiple lip styles, find the perfect complement to any pool architecture:
Inspect it up close – you’ll still love it. That’s Bobe's skilled TIG welding and hand-polishing on every pot.
The Best Materials
Stainless steel the highest quality in any outdoor fire feature.
Bobé bowls are hand constructed by skilled artisans. Each bowl is built from heavy grade material, fully TIG welded and polished.
- Available in three different lip styles: Extended, seamless and 360 seamless
- Perfect flame burner 12" nipple
- Media pan: Reducer
- Key valve kit: Air mixer (propane only)
- Valve: Built-in vent collar
- Square or round shapes
- Stainless steel does not develop patina
- Clearance: 10' above / 4' around pot, above ground only
- Gas type: Liquid propane
- Ignition: Manual option
- Drainage: Pots should be installed with drainage for rain water. Lack of drainage can flood gas lines and require service.
- Ventilation: Adequate ventilation must be present around the fire feature. Read product instructions for full ventilation requirement
- Stainless steel: Not recommended for salt water environments
- Flow rate: 15 - 20 GPM
- Glass / rock & gas muffler sold separately
The original combination of water and fire, the Artisan Series Water + Fire Bowl is two bowls in one! A center bowl containing the media and fire element sits inside of a larger, outer bowl. Water flows completely around the fire in a "moat" style and then flows over the edge.