Bull Outdoor Rated Kegerator
An outdoor kitchen for beer lovers is simply not complete without a draft beer system. With the BULL Outdoor Rated Kegerator you can take your pouring power to the great outdoors. Constructed of high quality 304 stainless steel, the BULL Kegerator can withstand everything Mother Nature throws at it.
- Outdoor Rated and NSF Certified
- LED Interior Light
- Includes Single Tap
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Reversible Self Closing Door
- Designed to be Free Standing or Built In
- Temperature Range of 32 - 50 Degrees F
- ETL, CETL, DOE, NSF Rated
- Insulation Sleeve for Built in Application Not Provided
- Keg should be between 35o and 38o at the time of purchase
- When transporting keg, you may want to put on ice or wrap in a blanket to preserve cool temperature
- Getting your newly purchased keg to your kegerator as quickly as possible will help prevent an increase in keg temperature.
- Keg should be allowed to settle in kegerator for at least 1 hour before pouring (this will reduce foaming)
- The interior temperature of the kegerator should remain between 35o and 38o
- The flow valve on the faucet should remain in the downward position (all the way open) at all times. Closing the flow valve or restricting flow can cause unnecessary foam.
- The flow valve is the small chrome valce on the right side of the faucet.
- It is common to experience foaming with newly tapped kegs.
- Where to fill your CO2 Cylinder - Welding Supply Stores and home brewery shops. (It is always best to call ahead to make sure that they can accommodate your needs)
- PSI, there are many discrepancies in where your PSI should be based on the different types of beers. YouTube and the internet have a wealth of information feel free to experiment.
- Make sure your CO2 cylinder is food/beverage grade
- Once you have determined there are no leaks in the CO2 and Beer lines you are now ready to pour
- To minimize shock and fire hazards, make sure that the unit is properly grounded
Reversing The Door Swing of Your Appliance
This unit has the capability of the door opening from either the left or right side. The unit is delivered to you of the door opening from the left side. Should you desire to reverse the opening direction, please follow the reversal instructions.