Don't take the chance with 'banking' a series of residential systems in-line that are simply not designed for commercial applications!
The C-Series is specifically designed for municipal, hotel, water park, school and other commercial swimming pool applications. The C-Series Commercial Chlorine Generator is the result of years of research, testing and development. Specifically designed for a variety of commercial swimming pool applications the C-Series is the perfect solution for any new installation or upgrade to an existing system.
Choosing the Correct Brand:
Compu Pool Products have been manufacturing innovative and reliable Salt Water Chlorine Generators since 1979 and are the leaders in this technology. If you want your commercial pool water to be automatically sanitized the pure and healthy way choose a Compu Pool salt water chlorination solution.
Choosing the Correct System:
The appropriate sized system is dependent on many factors including pool size, bather load, water temperature, pool location. filtration time and other specific conditions.
How Does It Work?
Salt is added to the pool water at 0.35% salt. This slightly salinated water then passes through an electrolytic cell and this produces chlorine gas, which prevents algae and purifies the pool.
The Salt Water Chlorination Advantage
- Irritation to eyes and ears is eliminated
- Unpleasant tate and odur is greatly reduced
- No more expensive and hazardous chlorine
- Fully automatic chlorination
- Sparkling clear pool water every day
- Suitable for all pool surfaces
The C-Series Difference
- Required operating 3,000 PPM salt up to salt water [35,000 PPM]
- LCD digital display with diagnostic maintenance menu
- Compatible with ORP controllers for constant regulation of chlorine production based on demand
- Option to select from 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Italian & German
- New revolutionary design to ensure minimal calcium build up on the cell
- LED lights to indicate problems such as low salt and no flow
- Self regulating function if salt content is too high
- Semi automatic acid wash for minimum maintenance. So the only time you need to remove the cells is when they get replaced
- Advanced electrical design ensures phosphates do not build up around the cell and reduce output
- Touchpad controls that provide easy setting
- Easy installation to new and existing pools
- Reliable and durable for long lasting performance
- Digital time clock with battery back up as standard
- 2 year limited warranty on the cell and the power module
- The cell is removable for easy exchange
- Advance rust proof metal enclosure with full weather and insect protection
- Range from 13.50-165lb/day [6kg-70kg]
- Cell life up to 45,000 hours
- Low energy consumption: C-Series is the most efficient chlorinator available on the market, having the highest chlorine output per kW of power consumed
- Advanced switch mode power supply