MiraFlex Membrane C
is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly
flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of
concrete, masonry and many other types of construction materials and
substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or
belowgrade, MiraFlex Membrance C can be used and applied to horizontal,
vertical and overhead surfaces.
Applied by roller, trowel, spray
apparatus or squeegee, MiraFlex Membrane C is ideal for use in
waterproofing applications under tile and other composite flooring
systems. It is also capable of stand-alone applications, and can remain
exposed to mechanical wear and abrasion, impact, immersion in water, UV
and normal climatic and environmental elements. For detailing and
treatment of cracks and construction joints, it can b embedded with
Miracote Poly Fabric ffor reinforcement and enhanced dimensional
stability. With its cementitious backbone, MiraFlex Membrane C is
compatible with other cementitious materials, thin-set mortars and moist
coatings and sealers.Where to Use
- Interior and exterior - above and below grade.
- Below grade positive side waterproofing
- Planter box and foundation waterproofing
- Plaza decks, balconies, pedestrian bridges, roof decks.
- Stadiums, arenas and entertainment parks.
- Mechanical equipment and utility rooms.
- Fountains, pools, spillways, storage and aquatic tanks.
- Secondary containment, elevator pits.
- Water and wastewater facility structures.
- Crack isolation/waterproofing under Miracote flooring system.
- Waterproofing under tile and other composition flooring.