OZONE Creates Safer, Cleaner, Clearer Water
DEL's Ozone systems provide clean, clear, and safe water for your pool, as well as a significant reduction in chemical use. Featuring DEL's exclusive Advanced Plasma Gap (APG) technology, the ozone systems provide modern technology, high performance, and unsurpassed life expectancy.
The Advantage of Ozone
Ozone systems provide clean, clear and safe water for your pool, as well as a significant reduction in chlorine use.
- Destroys 99.9% of harmful contaminants
- Quickly oxidizes Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia, and other chlorine resistant microorganisms
- Dramatically reduces chemical demand & increases effectiveness of residual sanitizers
- Eliminates chemical odors, irritations, and will not damage pool systems
- Operate chemical feeders and generators at lower level while maintaining a safe residual
The Science of Ozone
Unlike the Oxygen we breathe (O2), Ozone is a powerful oxidant made of three oxygen atoms (O3). The third oxygen atom in Ozone has a weak bond, which breaks off and destroys foreign bodies in the water. Ozone can safely kill pathogens, microorganisms and both organic and inorganic contaminants through oxidation.
The Power of Ozone
Ozone is much more powerful than chlorine and other sanitizers. In ozone systems, the ozone molecules react with dissolved, waterborne contaminants in a series of strong oxidation reactions. Working with a residual sanitizer, a DEL Ozone system creates a safer, cleaner pool.
||DEL OZONE ABG 25
||Up to 25,000 Gallon
|Ozone Output (Nominal)
|APG Cell Quantity
||110/240 VAC Universal
||6.1" x 2.8" x 8.6"
||Venturi Injector MDV
|Ozone Cell Life