Total Eclipse-4 Residential Pool Ozone Generator
The Total Eclipse continuously recirculates pool water while simultaneously injecting ozone. This advanced unit provides maximum ozone delivery effectiveness and highly reduces operating costs. The Total Eclipse is a complete solution for your pool sanitation needs.
Application: Inground pools to 100,000 gallons as primary or secondary sanitation depending on pool size. Includes 24/7 side circulation pump on dedicated line to maximize sanitation application. Designed to be installed during construction.
- Advanced Plasma Gap ozone cells
- 120/240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 192 Watts
- Air flow at 5 scfh
- Venturi injection via variable-speed compatible Mazzei injector
- Built-in 1/20 hp recirculation pump
- Mixing Degas Vessel available
- Wall mounted
How Does Ozone Work?
Ozone (O3) consists of three oxygen atoms that, when dissolved in water, kill pathogens, microorganisms, and both organic and inorganic contaminants through oxidation. The third oxygen atom in ozone has a weak bond, which breaks off and destroys foreign bodies in the water. Ozone oxidizes and sanitizes water safely and quickly, and the only by-product left behind is oxygen (O2).
Simple to Install
All DEL systems are designed for easy installation on both new and existing residential pool applications. The ozone generator is easily wall mounted and connects to the pool timer. The automated system injects ozone through an Injector Manifold assembly that is installed in the return line following the filter and heater. To eliminate the potential for bubbles in the pool, our Mixing Degas Vessel (MDV) may be used to ensure that all ozone bubbles are removed prior to the return line re-entering the pool.
Benefits & Advantages
- Improved water quality and clarity
- Reduced chlorine use and consumption
- Kills up to 99.99% of harmful microorganisms
- Minimized operating and maintenance cost
- Less wear and tear on pool equipment
- No unpleasant chemical odors
- Will not irritate eyes, dry out skin or fade swimwear
- Eliminates oils, lotions and other contaminates
- High ozone output, low energy cost
- No Air Dryer required
|APG Cell Quantity
|Standard Air Flow
||120V or 240V
|120V or 240V
||14” x 17” x 7”
||14” x 17” x 7”
|Ozone Cell Life
* Installation Kit with Injector Manifold sold seperately. Several options available.
** Mixing Degas Vessel Kit: Removes ozone bubbles and uses pressure-side venturi injector.
Required for vinyl lined pools, pools with auto-covers, infinity-edge pools, and indoor pools. Allows system to be safely “oversized”
Proven to kill up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and molds found in pools as well as other organic contaminants, the only by-product of ozone disinfection is oxygen. The most powerful, naturally-occuring oxidizer that can safely be used in a swimming pool or spa, ozone is faster, safer and 200 times more effective than chlorine. Chlorine produces a by-product called chloramine which is known to form trihalomethane (a suspected carcinogen). Ozone prevents or destroys chloramine formation in pool and spa water, while having no negative effect on pool water balance (pH, total alkalinity or calcium hardness).