Offer an incomparable and safer pool experience for your family and friends-silky, smooth, odorless and salt free.
The water circulates through our Delta UV sanitizer that uses the type C ultraviolet rays to completely purify water deactivating all the dangerous micro-organisms resulting in the cleanest and purest water possible for your pool. As small residual of chemicals are used in order to destroy any micro-organism that do not find their way into the UV snaitizer.
For Cleaner, Healthier Pool Environment
- Drastically reduces the costs associated with chemical use
- Destroy the micro-organisms that chlorine and salt systems can't (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, etc.)
- No nasty chlorine smell
- No more red eyes, dry skin or damaged hair
- Easier pool maintenance, simple, reliable
- Minimal ongoing expenditure (lamp replacement expected every 3 years for seasonal pools)
- Prolongs pools life - won't erode pools surface or equipment
- Compatible with all types of coatings and filters
- A treatment that can be automated with an existing chlorinator
- Easy and Quick installation and maintenance
The UV Concept
The sun emits invisible light - ultraviolet light. Through leading edge technology, this natural phenomenon is reproduced inside the sanitizers of the Delta UV product range using powerful UV-C ray lamps. At 254 nanometers, the optimum wavelength for destroying micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, algae, yeast, mold, etc.), Delta UV-C rays penetrate and disrupt their DNA, permanently deactivating germ cell metabolism so they cannot reproduce.
Simplicity and Health
The effectiveness of type C ultraviolet rays as a means of sanitization hasbeen known for more than a century. It has been used in various applicationssuch as for drinking water purification, aquaculture, fish farming, and inhospitals and the pharmaceutical industry. After filtration, water circulatesthrough the Delta UV Sanitizer for complete disinfection - bacteria, virusesand algae are completely deactivated without side effects or dangerousby-products. This process results in the cleanest and purest water possiblefor your pool, and drastically reduces your need for chemical products. Asit is not possible to build a pool where 100% of the water passes through afilter, you will still need to maintain a small residual of chemicals in yourpool in order to destroy any micro-organisms that do not find their way intothe UV sanitizer.
E&ES Product Line Specifications
- Power Input: 120/240V/50/60hz
- Housing: E Series-special 8’’ PVC PlasticES Series-special 8’’ PVC Plastic with Stainless Steel reflective Inner Wrapper& Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Outer Wrapper
- Ballast: Electronic
- Lamp: High Output – Low Pressure (13,000 hrs.)
- Dry Fire Protection: Yes
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years ES-Series / 2 Years E-Series (1 year bulb)
- Plumbing options : 2’’ PVC Unions
Brand: Delta UV