ELP AM Series
The Delta UV® ELP AM series disinfection system UV generator designed specifically for the disinfection and dechloramination in high flow semi-commercial pools, spas, splash pads and water features.
The ELP AM product series is designed for commercial pools with flow rates from 250 gpm up to 2,500 gpm. The compact size is suited for retro-fit applications where spacing or sizing is an issue.
- Power input 120/240V, 50/60hz
- 920 maximum flow rate GPM
- Recommended flow rate 60mJ/cm²
- UV lamp power 4 x 297W
- NSF/ANSI 50 certified
- Electronic, hardwired ballasts providing maximum UV lamp efficiency and integrated control
- Corrosion resistant, 316 stainless steel housing
- Average lamp life up to 13,000 operating hours (depending on on/off cycles)
- High output - amalgam lamp (approx. 16,000 hrs.)
- UV light helps to inactive algae, viruses and microorganisms for a safer pool experience and can reduce operating costs by reducing chemical usage
- UV light also helps breaks down chlorine by-products, resulting in less Chloramine exposure impact such as stinging (red) eyes, skin irritations, asthma and allergies
- Lamps easily replaced without draining the chamber
- Quality materials for corrosion resistance