The Black Pad® is an innovative equipment pad that uses ground, recycled rubber in a coinjection process. The pad is extremely durable, resistant to ultraviolet light, and heavier than a completely plastic pad. The Black Pad® is ideal for for use under pool pumps, filters, and heaters. It is faster and easier than pouring concrete pads and will not crack. Make your installations faster and easier with The Black Pad®.
The Black Pad® Replaces Concrete Equipment Bases
- No cracking and less breakage than concrete
- Extremely durable, yet lightweight
- UV resistant; unaffected by weather
- Generous ribbing for optimum, self-leveling ground support
- Outer edges have rounded corners with double-thick walls
- Uniform ribbing transfers load evenly
- Textured surface prevents equipment slippage
- Drillable for securing equipment
- Made of recycled material
- ICC Certified to 1997 Standard Swimming Pool Code sections 305.2 Mounting and section 405 Equipment Foundations and Enclosures.