Simply Saving Lives
In December 2007 the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act was signed, mandating that, in addition to an approved drain cover, all single main drain public swimming pools and spas must have a secondary protective device such as an automatic pump shut-off system installed.
The PSP20 uses the existing pump motor as a sensor to protect swimmers from the horrific injuries and loss of life caused by pool & spa drain entrapment.
he PSP20 is simple to install and simple to setup. The unit is supplied as a fully-assembled control panel designed to be installed between an existing pump control panel and the pump motor. Installation typically takes less than one hour and programming and calibration take just minutes using the patented 'Auto Set' feature.
The PSP20 is the only device available for pool & spa anti-entrapment that comes with a no-nuisance trip guarantee! With over 350,000 units installed on pumps worldwide, it's easy to see why the PSP20 is the pool contractors solution of choice when it comes to safety.
- CPSC recognized VGB secondary anti-entrapment method
- Technology based on 350,000+ pump monitors installed worldwide
- Simple installation, setup, and calibration
- No plumbing required = no future leak issues
- No false tripping - guaranteed!
- Models for all voltage supplies
- No additional control or wiring for large 208/230V or 3-phase pumps
- Compatible with residential pool/spa combos and in-floor cleaners
- No bypass required for filter backwash or vacuuming
- UL approved - required in many jurisdictions
- Alarm output
- No winterizing required
- Unaffected by hydrostatic relief valves
- Lowest overall cost of ownership