FilterBalls are a lightweight high performance filtration media, engineered to replace sand in your residential pool, industrial, or commercial sand type filter systems. No more aggravation and mess, just a one cubic foot bag of FilterBalls media replaces and outperforms 100 pounds of sand. Most residential filters require less than 5 pounds of FilterBalls! What's more? You can use less power to run your filter, saving big money on your electric bill.
The go-to filter for pool applications. At 15 microns, FilterBalls Blu is superior when compared to sand media with just 20-35 micron filtration. By using Blu, organic material such as pollens can now be removed and improve your water quality for crystal clear results.
Pool & Spa Water Filtration
- Superior water clarification
- Rated to 15 microns at 95% removal during first pass. Better than sand!
- Use your existing sand filter housing
- Tested and Certified in the U.S. and Canada: NSF/ANSI 42, 50,61 372
- 100x lighter than sand filter media
- One lightweight bag of FilterBalls replaces two 50 lb bags of sand
- Eliminate hauling and disposal of hundreds of pounds of sand
- FilterBalls cost less than premium filter sands
- Save 33% to 70% on your energy bill
- Save on shipping
- Save time and effort on service, less mess
- Gain increased pump flow which leads to less run time. Save electricity!
- Back-washable and long lasting
- Much lower system pressure required
- Longer pump life
Better for the Environment
- 100% recyclable and green!
- Recycle your FilterBalls every three to five years
- Reduction in operating pressure, means less energyusage
|Unprecedented Performance vs. Other Media
|Flux Rate/ft2 Media
|Micron Removal 95%
|Initial Differential Pressure
FilterBalls are made in the USA, are fully recyclable, and certified to NSF/ANSI 50 for use in commercial and public pools and the NSF/ANSI certifications 42, 61 and 372 for drinking water health and safety.