FilterBalls are a lightweight high performance filtration media, engineered to replace sand in your residential pool, industrial, or commercial sand type filter systems. No more aggravation and mess, just a one cubic foot bag of FilterBalls media replaces and outperforms 100 pounds of sand. Most residential filters require less than 5 pounds of FilterBalls! What's more? You can use less power to run your filter, saving big money on your electric bill.
A filter media constructed for use with all the above FilterBalls media. Designed for use when the media bed is 12 inches but can be used with any bed depth. Recommended for all filter housings rated at 250 lbs. of sand of less.
Pool & Spa Water Filtration
- Superior water clarification.
- Rated to 15 microns at 95% removal during first pass. Better than sand!
- Use your existing sand filter housing.
- 100x lighter than sand filter media
- One lightweight bag of FilterBalls replaces 50 pounds of sand
- Eliminate hauling and disposal of hundreds of pounds of sand
- FilterBalls cost less than premium filter sands
- Save 33% to 70% on your energy bill
- Save on shipping
- Save time and effort on service, less mess
- Gain increased pump flow which leads to less run time. Save electricity!
- Back-washable and long lasting
- Much lower system pressure required
- Longer pump life
Better for the Environment
- 100% recyclable and green!
- Recycle your FilterBalls every 3 to 5 yrs
- Reduction in operating pressure, means
|Unprecedented Performance vs. Other Media
|Flux Rate/ft2 Media
|Micron Removal 95%
|Initial Differential Pressure
FilterBalls are made in the USA, are fully recyclable, and certified to NSF/ANSI 50 for use in commercial and public pools and the NSF/ANSI certifications 42, 61 and 372 for drinking water health and safety.