The Global Pool Products Patent Pending design on portable lifts is the best of both worlds. It is in a fixed position secured with 3 quick bolts poolside and it is portable and easy to move after removing the quick bolts.
Due to the recent Department of Justice clarifications on Title II & III entities there has been some confusion on Portable Pool Lifts.
The Department of Justice is referring to Anchorless Portable Lifts. Global Lift Corporation C-375 portable and C-450 portable lifts do still comply since they are fixed when poolside. Therefore, they meet all ADA guidelines.
This line of portable pool lifts makes it easy to enjoy the pool no matter where you are. With an easy to install and remove design, bringing this pool lift with you is a piece of cake.
- The new Anti-Pinch Linkage System (Patent Pending) holds the seat in level position with an external linkage system that virtually eliminates pinch points
- Emergency Return System is designed to connect the power source directly to the actuator in the event the handset and or controls malfunction. It will safely return the stranded user to the up position and out of the water
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Lift Capacity – 375 lbs (C-375 model)
- Battery Powered 24 volt system
- User Friendly Controls
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- Right Seat Position
- Can be used for spas and pools
- Fits most standard pool applications (provide deck form for verification)
- Emergency Stop System
- UV Resistant
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Retro fit, Tri-Point drop in, or Tri-Point Anchoring System (optional)
Brand: Global Pool Products