Know the Flow
FlowVis® is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision Flow Meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. But FlowVis® is more than just a flow meter; it's also a fully functioning check valve! Ingenious in concept and flawless in operation, FlowVis® is revolutionizing the way pool pumps operate.
What makes FlowVis® different?
Pool installers, owners, and operators finally have a Flow Meter that they can rely on. Accuracy, reliability, and longevity are key among a list of unique features that include:
- Combined functionality of Flow Meter and Check Valve
- Accuracy of +/- 2 GPM
- Installation flexibility - far less space required than other flow meters.
- Clear, easy to read scale
- Installs in minutes
- No calibration required
- Unique design results in maintained accuracy even with entrained air caused by suction leaks
- Assembled in the USA
- 5-year breakage warranty
- Rugged construction
- Pressure tested to >50psi
- Design life of 15 years with spring replacement every 7.5 years
Built to Last
FlowVis® is built to last. It's robust, yet unobtrusive design means that unlike competing Flow Meters, FlowVis® won't get kicked, tripped over, or broken. Infact, we're so confident in the durability of FlowVis® that the product has a 5-year warranty on breakage!
Unlike Pitot tube / Rotameter style devices, FlowVis® will not stick, bounce, or provide inaccurate readings of flow. There are no saddle clamps to corrode, flat rubber seals to deteriorate, or small holes to become blocked.
Save Dollars. Save Energy
- FlowVis® provides a precise, easy-to-read fl ow rate
Maximize energy savings by slowing the pump to its lowest required speed for pool sanitation
Allows precise and repeatable valve positioning for perfect water feature operation
- No plumbing restrictions for precise fl ow measurement.
- Can be installed next to elbows, tees, etc. with little or no degradation in performance.
Can be installed in any position
- Two options - 1) retrofi t kit for existing Jandy or Praher 2” x 2.5” Check Valve* or 2) a complete valve assembly with FlowVis®.
Consumes less plumbing space than individual Check Valve and Flow Meter combination
Brand: H2Flow Controls