HARMSCO ® Waterbetter ® Filters provide exceptionally long filter runs, reduced maintenance and lower filtration costs in conventional filtration applications.
- Patented Up-flow design
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- Three sizes for greater media surface area
- Reduced installation cost
- Simple alternative to complex multiple cartridge housings
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Fail Safe closure system
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media, including carbon block
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) LT2
- P.O.E. for household
- Ground Water Under Direct Influence (GUDI)
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration (coated option)
- Ground Water Remediation
- Utility Water
|Flow rate (GPM)
||Up to 100
|Filter area (pleated)
||90 sq. ft.
|Pipe sizes, inlet & outlet
|Pipe size, drain
|Floor space required
|Service height clearance
|Shipping weight (approx.)
*Varies based on pressure and time under load.
Stainless Standpipes are available instead of CPVC, as an added cost option.