TriStar VS The perfect fit.
TriStar VS is the variable-speed pump that's specifically designed to replace most 1.5 HP full-rate or 2.0 HP up-rate high performance pumps such as Pentair WhisperFlo, Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas & Dura-Glas, as well as Hayward TriStar. Its permanent magnet motor, integrated electronic drive and industry-leading hydraulic design can save owners up to 90% a year on their pool-related energy costs. Even better, the TriStar VS will pay for itself faster than larger, more expensive variable-speed models.
The right fit for you in every possible way.
TriStar VS Features & Benefits
- Designed to replace most high performance pumps up to 1.5 HP full-rate or 2.0 HP up-rate.
- Pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive variable-speed pumps.
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- Advanced, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet motor offers unparalleled efficiency and reliability.
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with 24-hour programmable clock and up to 8 custom timer functions (SP3200VSP only).
- On-board diagnostics and automatic protection for priming failures, temperature extremes and voltage fluctuations.
- 2" x 2.5" union connections make installation easy.
- In-ground pools, including in-floor cleaning systems and solar heating systems.
- In-ground pool/spa combinations.
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains.
Bigger is not always better.
TriStar VS is the perfect upgrade for most high performance pumps up to 1.5 HP full-rate or 2.0 HP up-rate. While many other variable-speed pumps operate at 3 HP or more, TriStar VS is the right fit for the right pool.
Unparalleled energy efficiency.
With industry-leading energy-efficient hydraulics, an integrated variable-speed control and permanent magnet motor, the TriStar VS creates the right flow at the right time. This advanced technology can save owners up to 90% a year on pool-related energy costs when compared with ordinary single-speed pump installation. Plus, its ENERGY STAR rating means owners may be eligible for rebates from their local power companies.
With its right-size profile for most high performance applications, TriStar VS pays for itself faster than competing larger, more expensive variable-speed models. TriStar VS is the perfect fit for owners' pools - and wallets.
Overall Dimensions (Inches)