*Max Rated Pumps include a second base that aligns with STA-RITE, MAX-E-PRO, MAX-E-GLAS, DURA-GLAS and DURA-GLAS II ports.
Superior performance, energy efficiency and value are the qualities that you can depend on when it comes to the TriStar® high performance pump by Hayward. The advanced fluid dynamic design optimizes the three essential pump elements to deliver superior flow, and energy efficiency creating a new benchmark in residential pool pumps.
TriStar features the most energy-efficient hydraulics with a revolutionary motor-cooling design for an extended motor life. It's the first pump to feature a Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover with a super sized, smooth, no-rib basket. This extra large leaf holding capacity extends the time between cleanings, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool. It also features a dynamic airflow for a quieter, cooler operation and it seamlessly retrofits to almost any existing filtration system. TriStar-Your High-Performance Pump Solution, only from Hayward.
The TriStar Pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. It's the first to feature a Tri-Lock lid with a large, no-rib strainer basket design that's quick and easy to clean. Tri-Star bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems.
- Save up to 70% on your energy costs with the combination of an advanced hydraulic design and proven two-speed technology
- Superior energy efficient hydraulics can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower for less energy consumption and even lower cost
- 2" x 2-12" CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- No-rib basket design insures easy debris removal. Extra-leaf-holding-capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Additional pump bases are available to retrofit TriStar in any existing installation