Perfectly sized for superior savings
MaxFlo VS™ brings variable-speed technology to the favorite, traditional MaxFlo pump family. MaxFlo VS is a drop-in upgrade that will deliver up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed pool pumps. Hayward MaxFlo VS is available in both 115V and 230V versions, and pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation*, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- With right-sized design, they pay for themselves faster than larger, more expensive models
- All-in-one controller compatibility works in standalone mode or with any automation system via relay control; 230V model can also connect directly to Hayward® automation, including OmniLogic.®
- Built with a permanent magnet motor for up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps
- Integrated, programmable, rotatable digital interface with 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom timer functions
- Optional wall-mount kit available to remotely locate the pump user interface
Upgrade and save
Designed as easy drop-in upgrades, MaxFlo VS™ pumps pay for themselves faster than larger, more expensive variable-speed models. Whether your pool is wired for 230V or 115V, MaxFlo VS pumps give you valuable variable-speed savings without costly electrical updates.
The ultimate in energy-efficient design
No feature saves pool owners more money than super-efficient permanent magnet motors like the ones in every MaxFlo VS pump. MaxFlo VS 115V is the most energy-efficient pump of its kind, according to EPA ENERGY STAR® third-party testing, and both MaxFlo VS models provide up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps.
Easy operation in any environment
Designed with all-in-one compatibility, MaxFlo VS pumps are easy to connect to any automation system, either directly or with relays. The intuitive control pad can be turned in four directions or removed and wall-mounted, and a rotatable user interface ensures that you can always see what you’re doing.