Superior Energy Savings from The Name you Know and Trust
Hayward's best-selling Super Pump just got even better! Super Pump® VS variable-speed pool pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed models. Designed for small to medium pools, Super Pump VS pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation*, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Total HP: 1.65
- Port Size: 1.5"
- Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Speed Range: 600-3450 RPM
Super Pump® VS variable-speed pool pumps are drop-in upgrades that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed models. Designed for small to medium pools, Super Pump VS pumps are easy, cost effective upgrades, paying for themselves faster than larger, more expensive models.
Perfectly Tailored Performance
Super Pump® VS pumps are available in both 230V and 115V models, so every pool owner can enjoy the energy efficiency of a variable-speed pump without the need for costly rewiring.
Unrivaled Energy Efficient
Super Pump VS 115V is the most energy efficient pump of its kind, according to EPA ENERGY STAR® third-party testing, and both models provide up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps. Its ENERGY STAR® rating also means local utility rebates may apply.
Universal Controller Compatibility
Super Pump VS pumps can operate in standalone mode or with any automation
system via relay control. The 230V model can be controlled with Hayward automation including OmniLogic®.
Hayward industry-leading hydraulic design make Super Pump VS pumps incredibly quiet, especially at lower, energy saving speeds.