Designer Series - 3 Step Ladder Flanged with HIP Treads
The patent pending Designer Series 3 Step Ladder Flanged is a replacement option for the traditional L3 Ladder (see overlay below) and is a great choice for homeowners who desire the safety and convenience of a pool ladder, and is available in several step configurations. This 3 step ladder comes standard in 1.90" x .065" wall 304 stainless steel and can be upgraded in 6 elegant powder coat colors and 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) colors to match any backyard décor. For salt pools ... a Marine Grade 316 L stainless steel option is also available.
Form Follow Functions... so our designer rails are true to the function of the Traditional configuration. Modeled after the traditional 57" tall step ladder.
- Attractive and Modern Alternative to Traditional L3 Ladder
- Durable & Long Lasting 1.90" x .065” wall Stainless Steel Construction
- White (HIP) High Impact Plastic Treads
- Available in 6 Powder Coated Finishes
- Available in 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) Colors
- Available in 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel...Great for Salt Pools
- Includes escutcheons & mounting hardware for concrete decks and drop anchor installation tool
- 3-Year warranty
Inter-Fab's new Deck Top Mounted Rails are designed to mount to the deck utilizing flanges, no in-deck anchor required. Deck Top Mounted Rails include flange to deck mounting hardware and escutcheons.