Designer Series - 4 Step Ladder with HIP Treads
The patent pending Designer Series 4 Step Ladder replaces the traditional L4 Ladder (see overlay below) and is a great choice for homeowners who desire the safety and convenience of a pool ladder, and is available in several step configurations. This 4 step ladder comes standard in 1.90" x .065" wall 304 stainless steel and can be upgraded in 6 elegant powder coat colors and 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) colors to match any backyard décor. For salt pools ... a Marine Grade 316 L stainless steel option is also available. Designer Rails are configured to fit anchor sockets of Traditional rails.
Form Follow Functions... so our designer rails are true to the function of the Traditional configuration. Modeled after the traditional 57" tall step ladder.
- Attractive and Modern Alternative to Traditional L4 Ladder
- Durable & Long Lasting 1.90" x .065” wall Stainless Steel Construction
- White (HIP) High Impact Plastic Treads
- Available in 6 Powder Coated Finishes
- Available in 3 Thermo Plastic Coated (TPC) Colors
- Available in 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel...Great for Salt Pools
- Includes Escutcheons, Anchors Sold Separately
- 3-Year warranty
Inter-Fab's In-Deck Rails installation using In-Deck Anchor Sockets. Anchors are not included.