These Freeze Protection Controls are designed to protect the pool and spa equipment and plumbing against freeze damage. They turn the pump and the heater ON when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user-adjustable thermostat. Models without timer connect to a timing or switching device and together, they control operation of the equipment as well as protect it against freeze damage. Models with timer provide both automation and protection for the equipment.
- Filter pumps
- Filter pump/booster pump combinations
- Water features
- Case: 0.034 inch drawn steel, electrostatically coated, beige color. Hasp, with hole for lock, holds permanently attached sidehinged door closed. 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) high x 5-1/4" (14.0 cm) wide x 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) deep.
- Knockouts: 1/2" - 3/4" combination knockouts, one back, one on each side, two bottom.
- Thermostat Range: 45F - 32F with 5 degrees differential.
- Electrical Rating: 120/240V.
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US