These polymeric junction boxes are code compliant and provide safe, reliable connections for low voltage lights.
This polymeric, watertight, multi-fixture Junction Box is especially designed for pools, pool-spa combinations and landscape applications. It is very versatile, rugged and simple to install. The Junction Box provides safe and reliable connections for up to four high or low voltage luminaires. It will accommodate flexible cords from #16-3 up to #12-3 and #10-2 in any combination and conduits from 1/2 to 1 inch, including the one for supply conductor feed.
A grounding bar accepts solid or stranded conductors from #16 to #8 gauge. An external bonding lug is also provided in case your installation requires it. An optional wall/post mounting bracket (Model PA114) is available. The Junction Box complies with all the requirements of UL1241 and the National Electric Code.
- Accommodates flexible cords from #16 - 3 up to #12 - 3, #10 - 2 and non-metallic conduits from ½" to 1"
- Watertight, multifixture enclosure
- Easy access ground bar
- PA114 Wall/Post Mounting Bracket (sold separately)
- Complies with NEC Code 680.24 requirements for junction boxes
- Only two screws required to attach lid to base
- Innovative strain relief design
- Accepts multiple conduit sizes
- Platform design offers ease of installation
- One external bonding lug
- Supports up to for pool/spa lights
- Sloped platform design provides ultimate convenience
- 1-year warranty