Invest in Peace of Mind for your Pool Equipment
Power surges are the silent killer for today’s sophisticated pool and spa equipment. Most homeowners do not realize that today’s pool equipment like variable speed pumps, heat pumps and new electronic controls can be easily wiped out with power surges. The easy-to-install Intermatic surge protectors are the perfect add-on for your pool equipment. They feature unmatched surge protection ratings and a 3-year, $7,500 connected equipment warranty. The Intermatic surge protectors are inexpensive insurance that can save your pool equipment from expensive replacement and save your pool from significant downtime.
An estimated $250-$500 million dollars a year is lost from property damages caused by power surges. Your new pool pad equipment can cost over $3000 to replace.
- 120/240 VAC Single Split Phase SPD for use on a variety of Pool & Spa Equipment
- Type 4X Enclosure
- All Intermatic Surge Protective devices utilize state-of-the-art TPMOV surge technology
- Meets all UL1449 3rd Edition Standards
- Green LED: Protection Indicator
- Only Pool & Spa Surge Protector that is both Type 1 and Type 2 compatible
- 3 modes of surge protection (L1-N, L2-N, L1-L2)
- 18 in. 10 Gauge Leads
- 1/2 inch x 20 Threaded Nipple (weatherproof and UV resistant)
- 3-Year Product Warranty
- $7,500 Connected Warranty