Transform your Backyard Into a Color Rich Paradise
J&J’s ColorSplash® LXG Replacement Multi-Color In-Ground Spa Lamp offer a variety of lighting modes that instantly transform any in-ground pool into a custom illuminated oasis. Whether the pool is used for playing, relaxing or entertaining, the advanced ColorSplash LXG Series with its multiple colors and light shows create the ideal spa ambiance.
The LXG pool lamp features our Zero Pixilation optical diffuser lens resulting in fuller, richer and more even color throughout the water. It can also be used side-by-side with existing XG Series light fixtures. This replacement for traditional light bulbs installs in minutes and provides immediate energy cost savings over incandescent lights.
- Operates effectively with most automation systems*
- Edison base light. Compatible with most manufacturers fixtures
- Synchronizing. Multiple lamps operate in unison to harmonize your pool and spa lighting
- Able to synchronize with J&J’s XG Series fixtures
- Optical Diffuser Lens. Fuller, richer “zero” pixilation color throughout the water. (pool light only)
- Color Lock and Show Lock functionality
- LED Technology. Maximizes lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Energy efficient lamps. Reduce consumption up to 90% compared to incandescent
- Industry leading 3-year warranty. Quality you can rely on for years
- Front Diameter: 3.07" (78mm)
- Depth*: 2.41" (61mm)
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Input Current: .67 Amps
Recommended pool water temperature 33o F to 105o F (1o C to 40o C). Humidity 0-95% Non-condensing.
*Measured from lens to beginning of Edison Base
Hayward® Astrolite™ SP059 Series; Pentair SpaBrite™ Series ; Jandy® Pro Series White.
Light Operation Basics
ColorSplash LXG’s multi-color features are selectable by turning the existing pool light switch off and on, known as power cycling.
Available Light Features
- Color Lock - Select a solid color or color blend
- Show Lock - Select a light show
- Synchronize - Synchronize multiple lights
- Memory - Store the last “locked” color or show
Refer to the Installation and Operation Guide for complete instructions.
* Operates with Jandy® and Pentair® automation systems. Systems need to be programmable to operate Pentair® Intellibrite 5GTM LED Color. Refer to owners manual for more information