Ledge Lounger, takes pride in the durability and longevity of their products. They guarantee that their products will be of exceptional quality and craftsmanship, and free from defects and flaws. They are committed to lasting relationships, so in the event that ytheir product shows defects, please follow the steps in the “Submitting A Warranty Claim” section below.
Warranty terms vary by product, material, and collection. All products are backed by a limited manufacturer’s defect warranty.
Signature & Affinity Collection Products
Products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot for two (2) years from the date of purchase for both commercial and residential use.
Mainstay, Legacy, Shift Daybed, and Games Collection Products
Products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot for ten (10) years for residential use and two (2) years for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Mainstay, Legacy, Shift Daybed, and Games Collection Product Hardware
Warranted to perform as required for five (5) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Umbrella, Cushion, and Pillow Fabric Products
Fabric warranties vary by fabric type and are covered under a limited prorated warranty provided directly from the fabric mill. This warranty covers the fabric becoming un-serviceable because of loss of color or strength from normal exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals. Warranty does not cover ripped, torn, or frayed fabric or seams.
Umbrella Poles and Hardware
- Marine grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted against light fastness for a period of ten (10) years.
- Furniture grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of five (5) years.
- Sling grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of five (5) years.
- Ledge Lounger does not warranty provided Customer’s Own Materials.
Umbrellas are warranted for five (5) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship.
For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured in a properly weighted base.
Warranty does not cover the umbrella pole.
The customer is responsible for taking the umbrella down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Cabana structures are warranted for two (2) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in workmanship.
For warranty to apply, all cabanas must be secured per instructions provided.
The customer is responsible for taking the fabrics off the cabana when winds reach unsafe conditions.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Ledge Lounger products limited warranty. Ledge Lounger shall not be liable for any failure, defect, or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Assembly, disassembly, or mishandling of products after they leave their facility, including any labor or installation by Ledge Lounger, a dealer, or an assembler.
- Any modifications made to the product after production including structural alterations or the application of any coating on a product not approved by Ledge Lounger (including paint, chemicals, varnish, etc.).
- Exposing Ledge Lounger products to heat from an external source (including grills, firepits, and reflections from windows and doors).
- Ordinary wear and tear, abuse, or neglect, mishandling or otherwise abnormal use, including combined use of an incompatible product or accessory not manufactured by Ledge Lounger.
- Lack of regular/suggested maintenance (please see cleaning/maintenance information for details on how to maintain Ledge Lounger products).
- Fading – Ledge Lounger products are made to be UV resistant to reduce fading, but when exposed to the sun, color will fade to a degree (to protect against fading: reduce direct sunlight by storing or covering the products).
- Deviances in color, pattern, or variations in products purchased at a later date or replacement parts, compared to originals.
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware including corrosion due to exposure to salt-water conditions.
- For in water use, improper balance of chemicals in water in which Ledge Lounger products are used.
- Damage caused by acts of God, air pollution or other environmental conditions, corrosive atmospheres, intentional acts, unreasonable use, vandalism, or civil disorder.
Warranty does not apply to:
Submitting A Warranty Claim
- Transportation, labor, or assembly costs
- Incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of products
- Any parties or individuals other than the original owner
Please have proof of purchase ready when submitting a warranty claim.
To submit a warranty claim:
- Contact customer service team at 1-855-642-4135, or by emailing [email protected]s.com. Please include name, invoice number, contact information, pictures, and a description of the defect.
- Ledge Lounger will review the claim and repair or replace, at their discretion, any product determined by Ledge Lounger to be a manufacturer’s defect.
This information was updated on 10/15/19. For the most current information and full warranty policy please visit www.ledgeloungers.com.